2000 Concrete Reclaimer
The BIBKO 2000 is a basic trough-washer system rated at 20 cubic yards per hour. It’s appropriate for medium-sized ready-mix plants with 5 to 25 trucks and production from 40,000 to 100,000 yards per year.
Concrete Reclaimer (Includes Installation)
$75,000.00 to $365,000.00
Plus applicable tax and freight.
Features & Benefits
- Internal buffer prevents machine from being overfilled by Mixer Truck driver.
- Fully galvanized steel construction.
- Material discharge adjustable from 4'-0" to 8’ 2”.
- Easy maintenance access via easy-open cover.
- Large feeding hopper, up to 24'-0".
- Bearings positioned outside water area.
- No Truck Ramps required.
The BIBKO Model 2000 comes complete with galvanized steel body, dual wash chamber with patented discharge conveyor, single truck washout pump, automatic slurry water handling controls, slurry agitator system, electronic controls, wiring, and plumbing. In addition, every new BIBKO reclaimer comes with free training for your staff in all aspects of operation and ongoing maintenance.